Do you want to interpret logs, but you don't know how or have the softwares to do it?
This is your answer to your pain: The Flash Log Analysis.
In this program, you will learn how to interpret a basic set of well logs on the spot, without using any softwares, or complex formulas.
So, the next time you see a set of well logs, you can easily tell people about your reservoirs --- just by looking at it!
You will also be able to:
- Visually read the basic set of well logs ran in 90% of the wells;
- Mentally evaluate your clean sandstone and simple carbonate reservoirs;
- Quickly tell the difference between good and bad logs. You won't get tricked by the contractors ever again;
- Confidently look straight in your clients' eyes and tell them that you hit a sweet spot in your well!
We won't go deep and get you confused. We'll show you only the 'need-to-know' petrophysical concepts.
So, you won't be able to interpret complex reservoirs.
If you can tell the difference in the colors, shapes, and patterns of the logs, then you could literally come up with proper reservoir thickness, porosity, fluid types, and fluid saturations --- without actually using complex equations or softwares!
One thing for sure, if you can do that, you'll get noticed instantly by your boss, your clients or your colleagues! Who knows, when you can interpret well logs on the spot, you'll get noticed more --- and you could even land yourself a promotion or a job offer!
It's super awesome!
Just follow our three-step process....and within minutes you come up with average reservoir properties for your reservoir -- like a well-trained petrophysicist does!
Just watch the short video series, work on our simple step-by-step worksheets, and you are good to go. We make our lectures intentionally short --- but simple enough to follow!
Not just that, you have unlimited access to:
(1) Short, 10-minute lectures on specific express log interpretation. The videos are so entertaining that you want to watch them over and over again!;
(2) Members-Only virtual forum. Get all the help and support you need from fellow members. You will never feel alone;
(3) Case studies to practice on your well log analysis skills;
(4) Direct email support access to yours truly whenever you need help!
We just want to help you stay relevant and get ahead of the curve.
Just give it a try for a month. If you don't find it useful, we give you 100% refund. Guaranteed.
So, what are you waiting for? Hurry up and sign up today!