The goal is super simple - Learn the bare essentials of petrophysics and interpret a basic set of well logs within minutes.
YOU DON'T NEED ANY CALCULATOR, A THICK TEXT BOOK, OR FANCY SOFTWARES TO DO THIS!
Don’t bore yourself to death. Put away your thick, long, and boring textbooks.
Just watch the short video series, work on our simple step-by-step worksheets, and you are good to go. Our lectures are intentionally short but are so entertaining that you want to watch them over and over again!
NO, WE WONT GO DEEP AND GET YOU SUPER CONFUSED.
In fact, in this course, we'll show you only the 'need-to-know' petrophysical concepts -- and all the required skills.
Don't be surprised either. You can skip all the complex petrophysical equations -- and still come up with reservoir thickness, porosity, fluid types and fluid saturations -- just by looking at the colors and patterns of the logs in front of you.
Just follow our quick, step-by-step log interpretation process....and within minutes you can tell everyone where the sweet spot is -- like a well-trained petrophysicist does!
SAY YES TO THE NEW WAY OF LEARNING.
With this course, you have all-in access to:
(1) Unlimited views to less-than-10 minute-per-lecture videos on specific quick log analysis hacks;
(2) Members Only 'The Insider' forum on LinkedIn. Get all the help and support you need from fellow members. You will never feel alone -- again;
(3) Case studies and practice worksheets to enhance your newly acquired quick and flashy well log analysis skills;
(4) Direct email support access to yours truly whenever you need help! In this economy where customer supports are done by robots, this service alone is priceless.
NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE SIMPLICITY OF THIS COURSE.
The course is short and simple. But, just like a trained petrophysicist, you can do all these:
(1) Mentally read and process the basic well logs most commonly run in 90% of clean sandstone and simple carbonate reservoirs;
(2) Evaluate good and bad logs so you won't get tricked by the service companies ever again;
(3) Tell your client how good your reservoir is within minutes. Now that's magic!
A WORD OF WARNING!
You won't be able to interpret complex or unconventional reservoirs in this course. But, your ability to process basic well logs on the spot quickly could land your next promotion or a job offer.
When other people struggle to show how special they are, you can easily prove to your client how valuable you are with this skillset.
How's that for a start?
So hurry up and sign up today!